Peristaltic Hose Pumps
The Verderflex peristaltic hose pump range consists of:
- Mini Pumps (VF10 & VF15)
- Small Heavy-Duty Pumps (VF25, VF32, VF40 & VF50)
- Medium Heavy-Duty Pumps (VF65 & VF80)
- Large Heavy-Duty Pumps (VF100 & VF125)
Wide Variety of Applications
The Verderflex peristaltic hose pump design makes the pump unique in its function. This results in a wide range of application areas where excessive demands to the pump system are required, for instance:
- Abrasive and highly corrosive products - abrasion is no limitation for the hose and no seals or rotating parts are in contact with the product.
- Shear sensitive products - the very gentle method of pumping does not damage the product.
- High viscous products - the almost total vacuum of the pumps transports high viscosity liquids.
- Crystallization products – there are no valves or glands where crystals can build up and clog the pump.
- Dosing applications – absence of product slip in the hose gives a 100% volumetric efﬁciency.
- High maintenance applications - the hose is the only wearing part and downtime is minimal.
- Self-priming applications - the pump can run dry as the hose is lubricated from outside.
- Products with high concentrated solids - 80% solids can be handled, e.g. in mining applications.
- Potential blockage at suction port - pump can run dry and be reversed to unblock the suction line.
- Explosives - no metal to metal contact in the pump.
VERDERFLEX NR - Most common hose for all market segments is the Natural Rubber (NR) hose. Both the core and cover are made from smooth NR and are highly resistant to abrasion. Suitable for use with lightly corrosive chemicals, highly abrasive slurries, inorganic products, etc.
VERDERFLEX NBR - This hose is particularly suitable for use with oily and fatty products, along with organic materials. The core is of nitrile rubber (NBR) and the cover is of a blend of SBR/NR in black and is spiral wound.
VERDERFLEX EPDM - This hose is suitable for highly corrosive chemicals and inorganic products. The core is made of a smooth EPDM rubber. A particularly noteworthy feature is the cover, which is also made of EPDM, in contrast to many other hoses whose cover is made of natural rubber. This feature makes the hose exceptionally resistant to chemicals, even those for diffusing media.
VERDERFLEX HYPALON - This hose is suitable for highly corrosive chemicals and inorganic products. Better chemical resistance than the other hoses with the same mechanical performance.